Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Quickie Post

Just a quick post on looks from the past week or two that I love. Most of these were taken at NY Fashion Week. Enjoy! Comment and let me know what looks you loved!


Jenna Dewan-Tatum and Kristin Cavallari- loving these colors for spring!


She made a double appearance in my blog! The girl has great style though!


Miranda Kerr- gorgeous as always! I am dying to wear a similar look this Spring!


Lover her- flawless and love this look! (Rachel Mcadams)


Sophia Bush looks fun and chic! She is gorgeous and I love when she wears jackets to events because she always pulls them off and is different!


Sorry Kacie (my roommate who loathes Vannessa Hudgens), but I actually liked this look. It's not something I would typically like, but I think the whole package looks good from hair, makeup, to outfit.

What do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. I love Miranda Kerr's look - she always looks flawless!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Vanessa Hudgens look too! The layered skirts are great

    From Brooklyn with love,

    Jen

    ReplyDelete