Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Blouse It Up

This is the first season I have fallen in love with this staple piece. I feel that every girl should have some sort of button-down, silky blouse. It is a classic top that you can dress it up or dress down but stay looking chic. As all my friends know, I am obsessed with cobalt blue and leopard so guess what.....I have one in each (and emerald green, army green, black... ok i have a problem). They are flowy, light, and if fitted correctly, can be very flattering! Below are a few recent celeb looks that I love for this fall:
Here Katie Holmes is pretty and casual pairing her white blouse with a fall-perfect color skirt from, get this, H&M!

Lauren Conrad pairs an army green blouse with some high-waisted black shorts and pumps.

This is my favorite blogger, Dulce (Dulcecandy.com). Love the colors she put together here.

Zoe Saldana, already so beautiful, looks so stylish and looks great in this color!

Kristin Cavallari, Katie Holmes, Khloe Kardashian

Kourtney Kardashian in a classic white blouse with a high-waited long skirt.

Kourtney (again) in a Dash blouse. This is on my Christmas wish list :)

Olivia Palermo in a beautiful bow blouse, very trendy this season.



No comments:

Post a Comment