Sunday, August 21, 2011

Comfort Meets Style

When it gets cold, I tend to cling towards "frumpier" styles of clothing such as hoodies, baggy pants, baggy shirts, etc... Although, I will NEVER give up my hoodies, it IS possible to look chic and stylish while also being comfortable. I love to wear leggings with a longer top (girls- leggings are not pants- must cover your bum!) paired with some ankle boots or flats. Below are some favorite looks for the fall that are flattering and comfy.


Here, Kim is looking beautiful and glam as always, pairing leggings with boots and a long white cardigan. Perfect for the airport and shopping!


According to Selena's stylist, she loves long flowy tops with skinny jeans or leggings.


When I think of Jessica Alba, I think of amazing chunky scarfs. I love this look!


Minka Kelly, shown above, looks cute and comfy with an over-sized fringe cardigan. Looks so cute!


Obviously I had to put Kourtney in my blog, it wouldn't be the same if I didnt! Here, she looks effortless and glam. Below is how you can achieve this look:










Finally, finish it off with a simple, bold color, or print flat! If it gets chilly, throw on a cape! Loving capes this fall. Below are some favorites:

In the words of Rachel Zoe, "I die" for these chic loafers (you know I had to feature the leopard ones :))

http://www.stevemadden.com/Item.aspx?id=57079&np=127_282-133

or...go for one of the more simpler colors

http://www.stevemadden.com/Item.aspx?id=57079&np=127_282-133 (snake skin!)

and throw on a fun cape:
 Left (I own this one!): Forever 21, Right: Urban Outfitters



This is probably my FAVORITE look! Maybe because I love the fall and pumpkin lattes?

Try these:
http://us.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Basic-Short-Funnel-Snood/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1726775&cid=4174&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Black

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=21214879&color=014&itemdescription=true&navAction=jump&search=true&isProduct=true&parentid=WOMENS


No comments:

Post a Comment